First Flashback Friday

I missed Throwback Thursday, so I'm improvising!
flashback friday
 
Saturday was my annual Stevie Wonder Day. My mom bought me Stevie Wonder's greatest hits TEN years ago this past Saturday (April 27th) because they sang "I Just Called to Say I Love You" in the Stevie Wonder episode of The Cosby Show and I loved the song and wanted it.
I fell in love with all of Stevie Wonder's music, quickly. And now whenever I feel sad, I listen to it a lot because it makes me think about simpler, more carefree times.
Perfect for my life lately!
 
 
 
 
My three favorite songs of his:
 
 
 
I Just Called to Say I Love You
 
 
 
 
Part Time Lover
 
 
 
You Are the Sunshine of My Life
 
 
 
 
I've been listening to Stevie Wonder for ten years and counting! I think it's really cool how Dancing With the Stars just had a Stevie Wonder night, and Glee just covered many of his songs :)
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Friday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen