May!

Today is May 1st!
 
 
 
It's the beginning of a hectic, but exciting month.
May is always really busy either at the beginning or the end, depending on where you go to school (if you're in school).
 
In elementary school, we always got out in May, so May was busy because we were finishing up the school year and saying our goodbyes.
In middle school, we were taking EOGs in May.
In college, the beginning of May was sometimes super busy if I was getting my last few exams done or turned in.
Last May I graduated from HPU! I cannot believe it's been a year.
 
This May will be busy because I'll be working a lot, and I'm going to Los Angeles on the 14th!!
 
I love May. There are usually a couple of weddings to attend (none this year though),
summer is beginning...
but sometimes there are sad goodbyes :(
 
 
And you know me and my trivia - I can't let the first of May go by without mentioning that Elvis and Priscilla got married on May 1, 1967 :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
...and that Jessica Simpson's first baby was born a year ago today...
Happy birthday Maxwell Drew Johnson!

 
 
ALSO, today means that Zach and I have been dating for 2 years and 9 months!
 
I love the first day of every month :)
 
 
 
 
 
eBa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen