Buy Local!

So, I am totally in love with this sweatshirt:
 
 
...I joined the business club at Appalachian State last fall and met up with many talented and successful student entrepreneurs. We shared business ideas and ran a store in the student union through the Association of Student Entrepreneurs (a part of the business club).
 
One of the businesses is called "Local," and is owned by my friend Wade.
Like the name says, all of the clothing is made locally, which is appealing in itself.
I have a crewneck sweatshirt (pictured), and it is the most comfortable thing. It's so soft and cozy. It's so comfy, I will sleep in it sometimes. It's very warm during cold Boone nights!
 
I think my favorite part about Local, though, is the fact that they are so involved in the community and have a passion for giving back to the community.
Local supports an organization called "Afford a Board," which funds skate boards for kids in need.
Based on the belief that kids should be active and enjoy the outdoors, these guys have made it possible for many young people to do just that on their very own skate boards.
 
 
If you feel so inclined, take a look at Local's website! I've been very pleased with my purchase so far. Can't beat supporting a local business that gives back to the community!!
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

Our Busy Schedules Don't Mean We Are Successful

First #WeddingWednesday Post!