Here I Go Again on My Own

"Here I go again on my own,
Goin' down the only road I've ever known.
Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone..."

 
 
That's what I'm listening to right now, and what I've had stuck in my head all day.
I'll be the first to admit, I love that song.
The original is good, but I fell in love with it when I heard the version from Rock of Ages
(Don't see the movie; just buy the soundtrack. Save yourself the trouble and get straight to the good stuff).   
I am in love with Julianne Hough's voice.
 
 
But listening to this song reminded me of something:
 
No matter how hopeless things may have seemed in the past, or how hopeless they may seem in the future, I am never, ever alone.
 
 
"...lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Matthew 28:20
 
 
Isn't that comforting?
 
 
 
 
And that, folks, is my two cents worth for the day.
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen