Recycled Love Post


For day three of my "love blogs," I decided to bring back a survey I took last year for Valentine's Day! With the exception of question 11, this is exactly how I filled it out last year, and the answers haven't changed. Just thought I'd post it again to celebrate this year :)





1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
Zach and I have been together since August 1, 2010





2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
Well, during my second sophomore year in college (hahaha) - Spring 2010 to be exact - I had a radio show with two friends, Shannon and Nick. One Friday night in March, Nick decided to bring his friend Zach to Libby Hill Seafood (where I work) to visit me. From then on, things just kinda grew...Alex and I hung out with Nick and Zach and their friends a lot, and by June, Zach and I decided that we really liked each other :)

[[mushy mushy]]


3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}
Not married, but he's definitely a prospect ;)

Haha jk...

Zach is everything I've ever prayed for in a guy, so I think that God is probably telling me something.


4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?
I want a HUGE wedding, and I want it to be in a large, traditional church (i.e., my childhood church home, Green Street Baptist)


5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
Ummm...he likes to call me C.O.W. - Crazy Old Woman.
So loving hahaha


6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
1. The thing I love most is his love for God and the way it exudes from him through his everyday actions. To me, that is the most important attribute to look for in a significant other.

2. I also love his sense of humor - that is a must. I love to laugh. I have to laugh. Sometimes he acts like he's 12 and I love that.

3. I love how much we have in common, but also our differences. For example, we're both very childlike at times, and we both know how to be serious when we need to be. But when it comes to math, business, finances, whatever, I know nothing and Zach is great at all that.





7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
I'm not gonna lie - my ideal proposal would be with a flash mob singing "Everlasting Love." JUST LIKE ON THAT TV SHOW!!!!!!!!!


8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
Flowers and teddy bears, definitely. And not just on special occasions - a lot of times I get stuff like that just because. That's the best.


9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
BOTH! I like to have the best of both worlds.


10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant other one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
Star in a movie together (get us the hook up, Chanelle)


11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
SEEING SAFE HAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
and taking Valentines to some elderly women that we love :)


12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
Noooo. Just a fun evening :)


13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
PRAY TOGETHER. Keep God first in the relationship, and if it's His will, everything else will fall into place.


14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.


This picture means love to me. It is a telegram that my grandfather sent my grandmother many Valentine's Days ago. This is their first Valentine's Day together in Heaven. They were a wonderful example of Christian love and devotion in a marriage, and I hope that one day my marriage will be just as wonderful as theirs was.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

  1. I love this post! Zach sounds like a fantastic guy, and you two look so wonderful together! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen