Friday Five / Born this Day

Friday Five
 
Today is James Dean's birthday, Bethany Hamilton's birthday, and Gary Coleman's birthday!
 
 
James Dean - a legend. Enough said.
 
 
Bethany Hamilton is SUCH a great role model, not just for young girls but for everyone. She was thrown a giant obstacle and she overcame it through Christ and now has a wonderful testimony!

 
 
And I have been watching Different Strokes with Granny a lot over the past few weeks, and I remember why I used to love it so much! We joke that my boss looks just like Gary Coleman HAHA.

 
 
 
Also, I've been tanning over the past few weeks, and it really relaxes me and helps me fight my winter blues. I love it! (at The Tan Line in HP)

 
 
 
Lastly, I got this book last night BECAUSE I HAVE TO SEE THE MOVIE THE DAY IT COMES OUT and for the first time in about ten years (no lie), I actually have time to read for pleasure. For the past few years, it's always been reading for school. I just read the first chapter, and I'm super excited about it already! I LOVE Nicholas Sparks! Six more days to finish the book!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

Our Busy Schedules Don't Mean We Are Successful

First #WeddingWednesday Post!