Friday Five

1) I just finished reading Nicholas Sparks' The Longest Ride today. I started it over the summer, and being a first year teacher, had to put it on hold for a while. Over Christmas break, I picked it back up, and I'm finally done. It's such a good book! It's set in Greensboro and Asheville mainly, so that's really cool to me. I cannot wait for the movie to come out, especially since I'm an extra in it!



2) The gym has been such a great thing for me since I joined in October. I love working out - it's sort of an escape. I love the Planet Fitness I go to. Many of my friends go there, so I always have a workout buddy!

3) In love with this lotion I got at Hangups over break. It smells SO good. There are different scents by Crabtree and Evelyn, but I think this is my favorite.




4) I've had so much fun watching Disney movies with my coworkers while we've done work and planned this week. :)

5) I'm pretty obsessed with Jason Aldean's music already, but his new album is really making me happy this week!









eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen