Wherever You Would Call Me

There are some places in life that you just don't wanna be. Some places you find yourself in are very uncomfortable, painful, or even downright depressing.
We don't find ourselves in these places by chance. God allows us to end up in these places for reasons that are maybe (usually) not yet known. He doesn't ever promise that it will be easy, but that He will be with us, wherever we are.
And wherever He calls us, we are to trust Him. That's something I've really had to work on lately. It's gotten to the point that I'm blindly trusting because there's no way I can imagine what's coming next.


Lord, wherever you call me, I will be obedient in trusting You, 
even if the odds seem against me, 
even if I find myself in circumstances I never pictured myself in, 
even if NOTHING makes sense anymore, 
and I'm so disgusted with everything that I feel like giving up 
and living in my pajamas the rest of my life. 
Because the fact of the matter is, at any given time, 
I am where I am for a reason
and even when the reason isn't apparent, 
I have to trust that there's a reason 
and that You will take care of me every step of the way, 
providing for me with what YOU know is best for me.



"My feet may fail and fear surrounds me; 
You've never failed, and You won't start now."













eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen