TFTD: Matthew 6:34

Yesterday afternoon at FCS (Fellowship of Christian Students), one of our girls was worried about her future and one of the guys reminded her of this verse:

Image result for matthew 6:34

Image result for matthew 6:34

My heart was warmed because I love to see the kids encourage each other in their faith and with their daily trials...
and it was a good reminder for me too!

Image result for matthew 6:34

Take life one day at a time, looking ahead to the future, but not being apprehensive about it or letting fear of the unknown overtake your thoughts.
Enjoy today and live in the moment, knowing that your future is in God's hands. Don't miss out on being happy today because you are so worried about tomorrow!

Image result for I don't know what the future holds but I know who holds it

Image result for matthew 6:34




eBa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen