Count It Joy


"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."
James 1:2-4


...How many of us can say that when tough situations arise in our lives that we get excited and thank God? That doesn't make sense, does it?! Technically, it does.

It's so hard to remember, but without trials and tribulations, we wouldn't be able to grow in our faith and in our spiritual walk. With situations in my life, especially in the last few years, I've been so low that I've had to look at each situation and say, "Lord, I know you're going to use this for something, and in the end, I'll be stronger because of it" and just depend fully on Him, trusting that He knows what's best. That kind of blind faith has led to so much growth in my life in the past couple years, but there's room for so much more. I have so much more growing to do. So I expect trials and tests of my faith and of my patience. 







eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen