Fun Friday Five!

 
What I'm loving this week:
 
 
 
 


 
ALL of these things from Bath and Body Works!! Brooke and I went shopping on Tuesday, and I stocked up on B&BW stuff for a good while. I got a few things from the Sweetheart Collection (first two pics) and a body spray in Rio Rumberry. I am completely in love.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The song "Hearts Content" by Brandi Carlile - on the Safe Haven soundtrack. It is in one of the cutest scenes in the movie and it just makes me feel so happy. It is a whimsical and carefree little love song. Perfect.
 
 
 
 



 
MINT GREEN!
I actually bought a blouse in mint green and white, with pearl buttons when Brooke and I went shopping the other day. I absolutely adore it. I'll post a picture of it at some point, but here are a few very cute mint green items ^
Mint green is the "it" color right now! I think everyone loves it.
 
 
 
 

 
And last but not least, I love St. Patrick's Day and can't wait to sport my green this weekend (and eat endless St. Patty's Day treats from the Sweet Shoppe).
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone have a great weekend!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen