Monday Motivation!

Happy Monday!
 
I had a fantastic weekend. On Friday afternoon, I had my first substituting job, relaxed and hung out with my family, and then met two of my lovely Alpha Chi sisters at Carter Brothers BBQ!
It was so much fun catching up with Leanna and Elyse, and the food was so yummy.
Afterward, Leanna, my sister, and I went to see Safe Haven since Leanna had not seen it.
 
That was the fourth time I've seen Safe Haven, and each time I find something new and different to love about it. It is easily one of my very favorite movies. We had so much fun!
 
On Saturday, I got to go to the wedding of a friend I've known since we were little and danced together - Meredith! The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and so sweet.
 
Right after the wedding, Ashley, Michael, my mom, and I went to a 65th birthday party for one of my mom's former co-workers. It was at the Women's Club of HP and the food was DELICIOUS.
 
Instead of going out and celebrating St. Patty's Day, I ended up getting caught up in a few hours of croakie designing on Saturday night...and that's all I can say about that for now! ;)
 
Sunday was a nice, relaxing day, as we got to go to church, lunch with my family, and Ashley, Rebecca and I did some wonderful Sunday afternoon shopping.
Later, we had Bible study, and that's always so lovely :)
 
I finished the weekend off visiting Granny and making a late-night Cookout run with Carmen.
 
 
Now it's Monday, and I know we all need some motivation! I know I do, because this is gonna be a crazy week for me.
 
So here we go:
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
eBa
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen