Good Friday Five

I know it technically isn't Friday anymore, but I haven't gone to bed yet so I consider it to still be Friday. And Good Friday at that! And for my Friday Five post this week, I am listing five wonderful songs for Easter :
 
 
1. Crown Him With Many Crowns
 
 
2. Holy, Holy, Holy
 
 
3. Christ the Lord is Risen Today
 
 
4. Jesus Paid it All
 
 
5. The Old Rugged Cross
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mark 15
33. And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour
34. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying,
ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABACHTHANI? which is, being interpreted,
My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
37. And Jesus cried out with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.
 
Mark 16
6. ...Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: He is risen; He is not here...
 
15. And He said unto them,
Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature.
 
 
 
 
Take time this weekend to think about all that Jesus went through to make a way for us. To forgive us of our sins.
Because He loves us so fiercely.
 
 
 
 
 
 
eBa
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

First #WeddingWednesday Post!

Things Unseen