BootieBootieBootieBootie Rockin' Everywhere

A few years ago, tall riding boots were all the rage. I still love mine and plan to wear them a lot this fall / winter, but BOOTIES have really taken the shoe scene by storm and made their way into my heart lately. They're just so easy to wear with whatever. They're easy to slide on, and with pants or leggings, or a dress, or even shorts.

Pictured are my favorite booties from Belk.com.


Tahari Camila Boot
MIA Shawna Lace-Up Booties
UNLISTED File In Love Shootie
Sugar  Vangel Short Boot
Rock and Candy by ZiGi Hollie Bootie
Rock and Candy by ZiGi  Haleigh Bootie
This last pair I actually bought a few weeks ago and LOVE. As you can see, I'm really into the natural / fringe / earthy look right now.


Booties are great.








eBa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Love Story

Our Busy Schedules Don't Mean We Are Successful

First #WeddingWednesday Post!